10 September, 2012

Janne


This is Janne, the owner of Oscarsgate 54. She's wearing a Worn Pretty(Epilogue) cardigan :) 

I've been working everyday now and I'm a bit tired. And thats why I haven't been blogging much lately. But I'm going to bring my laptop and camera to work on wednesday and take some pictures for you to see. And wednesday is a big day for the store. We're having an event and "fashionshow" where the some of the regular costumers will be modeling. There will be good offers and goodie bags for the guests. Yay!

So if you're in Oslo and want to check out the store, just stop by on wednesday at 18.00 at Oscarsgate 54.

Now: Go back to work at Epilogue!

1 comment:

Mikael said...

Hi!

Sorry to bother you! I just wanted to ask if I can get some help from you. Do you have any interest in helping out in a fashion forum for fashion inspired people? Moderator / VIP roles exists for serious and committed people. Even a post helps a lot to get the fashion community more vibrant. If you might just like to read posts but do not want to become a member, you can show your support by clicking the Facebook like button. Thank you for taking the time to look at this / A big Hug