08 February, 2012

At last


I've worked on visual language the whole day. And it was, in my opinion, a waste of time. I've could have used this time to work on something more important. But no(!) I had to do the homework for tomorrow.

You probably wonder how a homework can take so long. And I do have the answer for you.
So, the homework is to create a trailer for any movie. Just pick the movie and put some clips together(from the movie) in for example Windows Movie Maker.
And I chose Cadillac Records. It wasn't a trailer that I made, but more like a music video for At last by Etta James(Beyonce in this video). And if you ask me, every single thing has to be perfect in this video. I do NOT know how to be quick, I do NOT know how to do something sloppy. And if I'm doing something, I make sure it looks perfect.
...It took me about 7 hours to complete the video! And I will quote what my teacher said last week "It will only take 2 hours".

Well, not if you ask me!

Hopefully I will be able to show you the video one day.

Bouna notte

No comments: