06 July, 2011

Knitwear

Let's see now... Is there any good to say about this course? No!

Really nothing. I mean, I've learned how to cast on and cast off on the knitting machines. But that's kind of it.




I'm not sure but I think that my final grade for this course was 22/30.
A pretty bad grade is you ask me. But the teacher that helps us with the machines is a natzi member. She only likes germans and guys. Even better if you are a german AND a guy.
She never helped us and she just yelled all the time.
The "design" teacher was even worse than her. She was this crazy english woman with a bad mood every single class.
No fun at all.
This teacher took everything very personaly. For example; in the beginning of december we had our last class before christmas. But we didn't think of it as the last class before the holidays. So noone said "Merry Christmas" to her, and she got really upset and she said that we were rude and after that time she hated us.
I am sorry, but I'm not in school to become friends with the teachers. And she got angry about a ridiculous thing. I mean, who says merry christmas 1 month before christmas?!

She should grow up!
And the other one should stop teaching at IED and start teaching at a boysschool!

So how should I grade them?
Lets just say 0 for all types of grading!

Yeah, that's kind of it!

2 comments:

blingthashine said...

mondina and holborrow? hehehe

blingthashine said...

mondina and holborrow? hehehe