06 July, 2011

Break

I'm taking a break from my packing. Two days left until I go back for the summer and I still don't know what to do with all my things. My contract for this apartment is going out in the end of July. And my new apartment that I've signed contract for starts in september.
So before I go back to sweden I need to pack everything and leave it somewhere until I get back.

I'm really stressed. I've already left one bag of clothes in sweden when I went back the other week. I have 1 more bag with only clothes and the rest are just materials and school stuff.

I have no idea what to do. One friend is keeping one big bag and my machines in his apartment. But there are still 4 small bags and one huge IKEA bag with all my fabrics.

I have 2 more days to figure something out. If not... I'm pretty dead!

Ciao
Rumija

No comments: