04 February, 2011

Abraham


My lovely brother. He should be happy to have me as a sister... And I think he is.

Even though we always fight when I go back home to Sweden, in the end it's just love.
He wouldn't be the one he is if it wasn't for me. I know that for sure. I'm pretty f*cked up and he's also pretty much the same as me :) and that's thanks to me.

Love.

(oh yeah, I forgot one thing. I have to translate this to swedish, or else he wont understand :))

Min underbara bror. Han ska vara glad att han har mig som syster. Och jag tror han är det.

Även om vi alltid bråkar när vi ses, så vet jag att det är kärlek. Om det inte vore för mig så hade han inte varit den han är idag. Det är jag säker på.
Jag är väldigt f*ucked up och det är han också (tack vare mig) :)

Kärlek.


Rumija

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waowhat the fuck <3