27 January, 2011

Project w/m

Alright, this is it. I've started Project Womenswear and Menswear now.
Two totally different teachers.
The one for womenswear is more calm and she doesnt stress very much.
The teacher for menswear is the oppisit of her. He want as much as possible for every class. But he's still amazing! Both of them are!

The collection will be for Spring/summer 2012.

Anyways, for womanswear we could choose what the theme will be for the collection. I chose minimalistic 1870-1880. So instead off all the volume and details, I will have the lines as inspiration but do it in a more contemporary way. And minimalistic. I love it minimalistic! The colors are not like the ones on the pictures. My colors will be; black(of course), salmon, beige, light gray and off white.




And for the Menswear, we had to choose a picture out of a pile, and that will be the inspiration for the collection. I can say that I was one of the unlucky ones. My picture is really not to brag about haha. But it will be a challenge and I will learn a lot of it...(hopefully)



Interesting?

Ciao
Rumija

No comments: