13 December, 2010

You where much more muchier...

... You've lost your muchness!

I couldn't sleep the other night. So I skipped the pattern making.
I instead slept and woke up at 10.30. I got ready and went to school. We had materials
technology at 13. we had to show her the fabric samples, but she didn't have time to see
everyone. So I just have to go to the textile lab this week, because I will miss the
next class which is next monday.

And I went for some christmas shopping. I bought a few gifts for my family. I won't buy
much this year, because I don't have much money to spend anyways.


I watched Alice in wonderland again. I really love that movie. This is one of the
best phrases from the movie. Its so true and real! It actually gives me inspiration to be
who I am.

-Have I lost my mind?
-I'm afraid so. You're mad, bonkers, off your head. But I will tell you a secret.
All the best people are.

Bouna notte
Rumija

No comments: