19 November, 2010

I wanna do bad things with you

Knitting class was really nice today... I even got compliments from the 'guy-lover teacher'. Which surprised me a lot! But she said that my things looked good and she also like the combination of the colors. Creds to me! Yay!

Anyways... I had to buy some things for Personal Design and Technical Drawing, so I skiped italian class. But I have to go to a few more stores to get all the material, because everything that I need is kind of finished! Hate!


And I just got home from Victoria. We had a True Blood marathon (only 3 episodes)... But(!) we will continue tomorrow!


(Don't you think that Alexander SkarsgÄrd look amazing?... Bite me!)




Tomorrow... (or should I say in a few hours?)...:
Knitlab and Technical Drawing

Bouna notte
Rumija

No comments: