25 September, 2010

Shoes, shoes and more shoes!

While cleaning my room and packing my bags, I thought it would be a good idea to put (almost) all my shoes on the floor and pick out my favorites.

Here are my shoe "collection".



And here are my favorites. My own top 3.

Number 3 is a the pair of shoes that I bought this summer in Gothenburg. I really think they are perfect for summer/fall. Good for school and party! But I havn't used them yet, I hope they are comfortable. Ant they might be me new number 1.



Number 2 is my first pair of shoes that I bought in Milano. I really love them and I've used them a lot. And belive me, they are one of my most comfortable shoes.



And last...
My number 1 shoes. These shoes are the best shoes I've ever bought. I bought them in Milano in a store called Bagatt. They are sooooo comfortable and they are the shoes that I wear the most.



I hope you like them!

Ciao
Rumija

No comments: