09 May, 2010

Live forever or die trying...

I've been doing drawing all day for several days now. I'm really tired and I need something else to do.

I've been working on men, for the exam book we need 15 men. I'm doing 3 outfits inspired by Sweeny Todd, Johnny Depp. So I will photoshop hit face to my drawings :). I hope it will look good.
And I'm really happy with my new woman body. Everything look so much better now.

I've started with my Project 1 outfit. The jacket I'm making is really complicated. I'm really scared that It wont be done until next friday. And I need to finish all my flats and get my book fixed.

Wednesday: I have Illustrator exam. And for that we need to bring our work that we've been doing druing class. I think mine are quite good actually.

Next weekend. Have some fun!

By the way, have you seen that Britney Spears is making a collection for Candie's? I'm looking forward to see it. I hope it's nice! And speaking if Britney, did you know that she was supposed to sing Telephone by Lady Gaga? Interesting, but not really her kind of music.

Ciao
Rumija

No comments: