12 May, 2010

Exam

Todays exam went well... I think.... But it was really hard. There was a lot of things that I didn't know.

We got back our grades for Modern and Contemporary art. I got 23/30. I don't really care that much about that subject. And I even didn't think I would get over 20 because my exam was shit.
But then I found out that a girl that missed 15 classes got 20/30. THAT'S wrong! How can she even pass? She havn't gone to any classes and when she's showing up for the exam she's getting 20. I think it's wrong. I mean, what's the point of going to class then?

Anyway... Tomorrow is the virituel exam for fashion drawing. It's not the real exam, but almost. And next week we have to show the teacher at least 25 drawing with flats. And two weeks after that is the exam. I'm kind of nervous. But I've already done 26 drawings. But I have to make the flats for it.

Our shitty fashion history teacher got fired, on friday are we going to meet our new teacher. Wohoooo! I hope he/she is good. But to be honest, I miss Alessandro Sellaretti, our old fashion history teacher.

Ciao
Rumija

No comments: