04 April, 2010

1 week ago...


I took a walk with Vicky and we ended sitting in the sun. I looked up in the sky for a long time, and Vicky asked my why. And I told her "it's the only time I can see time pass".

Friday: me and my friens went to an outlet 1 hour from my town. It was a bit sunny but it also rained. I bought two Tiger of Sweden blouses, a Wesc chiffon blouse and a pair of beige Gant stretch jeans. I also bought lunch boxes hahaha. It says "Ă„lsklingen" on it. I bought one for me and one for Vicky. Haha

On the way home did we see a rainbow. We just got closer and closer, while going by car. The feeling was really weird. My friend told me to put on my sunglasses 'cause the colors gets better, and we looked on the rainbow. We got really close to the rainbow and there was some trees on the side of the road and we saw the rainbow a front of the trees and it ended on the road. It is the first time I see something like that. The feeling was scary and nice. I got chills all over my body. I didn't even know that you could see the end of the rainbow.
Anyway, lucky me! :) haha

Now do I have to continue celebrating easter. Today am I going to an easter/assyrian party.

Hope you have a nice easter also!

Ciao
Rumija

No comments: