23 February, 2010

Memories...

I'm reading my friends blog...
She has made a summary of last year.Her first half was the same as mine. And so many memories are coming back. She has pictures from fashion week in Copenhagen that we went to. That was a really crazy trip! It was a year ago. I miss it though. I miss all my friends...

Here is one picture from the trip to Copenhagen.
(I brought the fake teeth haha)




There is more pictures at her blog: kajsamagdalena.blogspot.com

Buona notte
Rumija

4 comments:

Kajsa Magdalena said...

Så fint! Så himla fint med halvåret innan studenten!

Maria said...

And we all miss you too!!!

Richard K said...

OMG! I remember the sound that came out when I whistle from the thing I have in my mouth!

I hope you have the time of your life Rumija!

Love Richard

Rumija said...

I have it soo good here! feel free to come and visit me :)