17 January, 2010

Roberto Cavalli fashion show


Good evening everyone! I just woke up. My las 24 hours have been crazy!
My friend had a birthday party yesterday and we went to his place for pre-drinkin. After that we went to Just Cavalli Club. It was really fun there, but I think it was to croudy. But it probably going to be like this during fashion week. We left the club at 3.30, but I came home at 5. Finding a taxi at saturdays is so hard. I hate it!

Well, a few hours later I had to wake up and get ready for the Roberto Cavalli fashion show, mens collection. What did I think about the fashion show? It was perfect! I loved it! It makes me want to be a man. haha

I came home, ate some soup and went to sleep. Now, a few hours later am I a bit stressed. I should instead of sleeping do the fashion drawing. But if I would do it without my brain, then it's better to not do anything at all.

Tomorrow at 12 I have to be at Moncler. For 6 hours are we going to prepare the fashion show. And that is crazy! It shouldn't take so long. The show begins at 18.

I will tell you more about the show tomorrow.

Ciao
Rumija

No comments: