07 January, 2010

A few days left

There is only 3 days left until I'm leaving Sweden.
I need to get many things done before I leave, but I cant wait until I'm back in Milano.
I finally managed to download Photoshop, but it's only a trial, it works in 30 days. I have to buy it after.
I'm a bit worried. There is a lot of homework left to do. The thing I'm worried about the most is the knitting. I've started with it, but I still don't know what it will be. It can be a surprise, for you and for me :)

Here are some shoes that I wan't. They can be bought in www.net-a-porter.com
Brown suede shoes, Marni, was €490 now €290
White and black shoes, Marni, was €499 now €299
Leopard printed ankle boots, YSL, was €1140 now €570
Black suede ankle boots, Giuseppe Zanotti, was €705 now €423



I will watch 7 Pounds now.

Ciaoo
Rumija

No comments: