08 December, 2009

My Christmas wish list

I'm trying to finish my fashion drawing homework. But it doesn't go that well. I need a break. I thought I could write some things that I would love to have for christmas.

My shoe-wish list:

Christian Louboutin, €595
Alexander McQueen, €860
Yves Saint Laurent, €820
Fendi, €745
All shoes can be bought from www.net-a-porter.com



My budjet shoe-list:

Forever21, €19
Forever21, €19
H&M, €48
Skotrend.se, €29



Clothing wish list:

Vivienne Westwood Anglomania, €320
Cloé, €700
Sass&Bide, €120
Alexander Wang, €690
All things can be bought from www.net-a-porter.com



My budjet clothing list:

Forever21, €12
H&M, €10
H&M, €15
H&M, €17



It's time to continue with fashion drawing!

Ciaoo
Rumija

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. lina holzbauer

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace dale tuck

Anonymous said...

Thank you amazing blog, do you have twitter, facebook or something similar where i can follow your blog

Sandro Heckler

Anonymous said...

I cant find a link where i can subscribe to this blog, webmaster how can i follow your blog?

Teddy Tschicke