10 December, 2009

Fashion drawing test


We're having a test in fashion drawing at January 21. We have to give the teacher a book with all sketches and drawings. And then we have 3 hours to complete several tasks. I'm looking forward to this. But I think it's going to be difficult, because I don't think that 3 hours is enough.

During the Christmas holidays I need to finish all the illustations and the assignments.
That's not the only thing I have to do during the holidays. I aslo have to make something for knitting class. I don't really understand what we're supposed to do.... I have to ask the teacher, and she's kind a knitting nazi. She's mad all the time.

The picture above is from Yves Saint Laurent Fall 2009 Ready-to-Wear Collection

Ciaoo amiche é amici(I have to work on my Italian)
Rumija

No comments: